Marketing Automation is the flashiest new tool on the internet eblock! It’s a winner for small businesses as well as mega corporations because it promises to save time, money and customers with personalized interactions and nurturing.
That’s why it’s no wonder that 88% of marketers are either currently using or considering implementing Marketing Automation tools in the coming year!
But how does Marketing Automation improve your business operations, exactly? What does Marketing Automation offer that nothing else can deliver on? Here’s the top 3 ways Marketing Automation can change how you conduct business as you know it.
Proving Your ROI
You ever feel like you never know where your budget goes at the end of the month? Tracking down the penies of your business spend could take forever… but not anymore with Marketing Automation!
Marketing automation reports on where you get the most bang for your buck and how to do better with every send – completely automatically. This is especially good news to agencies who want to prove their effectiveness to their clients.
By proving and measuring your ROI, you’d be able to put a dollar value to your marketing campaigns and efforts – essentially allowing you to take care of the leads that matter and use your business resources effectively.
Start Marketing Hyper Targeting
Marketers have been targeting demographics since the first Happymeal was sold; what makes marketing automation targeting different is the sheer amount of information it presents you with.
Did you know that only about 2% of visitors to a website fill out a form? With marketing automation, you can identify and eventually sell to the other 98%!
With features like VisitorID, marketers can see specifically who is interested in what aspect of their product – at precisely the time they’re browsing the website! Marketers can now use information on how customers behave when they interact with their website to create personalized campaigns around their interactions, structure sales calls and provide customised content with great results!
Jupiter Research compared non targeted campaigns with campaigns based on clickstream data, finding that conversion rates can be up to 400% higher for the marketers targeting using marketing automation.
If that seems like too much work, you can automate the process by sending out automated emails and notifications to clients and salespeople alike when a certain interest level has been achieved in a specific product by a lead.
Nurturing Leads into Turnover
This is where marketing automation really shines!
Many companies don’t have the resources or capacity to nurture each and every single lead that happens to visit their website. With marketing automation, each lead that visits your website receives special, individualized attention allowing business owners to step in when they’re ready to close the deal and make the sale.
Alternatively, adding certain visitors to certain workflows (for example education or tutorial material) could make your business stand out as one that cares about their customers – the possibilities are endless when a marketing automation tool is utilized to its full potential.
Automate your Business
Automating your business initially takes time, effort and determination, but once the set-up is in place; it gives you the freedom to focus on other aspects of your business. With a little teaking and some minor customization, marketing automation will be a vital tool for the modern emarketer.